In response to the ongoing military aggression by the Russian Federation in Ukraine, our Ukraine Charity has successfully funded and implemented the Smart Medical Aid project, providing essential support to the Communal non-commercial enterprise of the Sumy Regional Council’s “Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital.”
The hospital urgently required humanitarian aid:
- A resuscitation car designed for transporting sick newborns, including premature babies, equipped with a comprehensive set of resuscitation equipment.
- A transport incubator featuring temperature control with servo-control capabilities.
At the request of the hospital, SMART Medical Aid UA received our help in acquiring vital medical equipment to safeguard newborns, including premature infants, who are bravely fighting for their right to exist amidst Russia’s brutal war against Ukraine.
The project comprised the following key actions:
- Procurement of an ambulance and a baby pod, complete with accessories such as a pump, disposable heated blankets, suction unit, monitor, defibrillator, and ventilator.
- Efficient delivery of the ambulance and equipment to Ukraine.
- Distribute the ambulance and baby pod across Ukraine, specifically to the Communal non-commercial enterprise of the Sumy Regional Council’s “Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital.”
Through this concerted effort, Smart Medical Aid and Ukraine Charity are making a tangible impact in providing critical medical care to those who are most vulnerable in conflict.